Who has the button? Bennos Buttons does! There are so many uses for buttons. I am sure you are thinking…..well, yes - sewing. However, there are so many more uses for them that can be fun, festive and probably even save you some money.
- You can decorate your home. Grab an embroidery hoop, some pretty fabric, then embellish and decorate the fabric with buttons.You can also put in a jar and sit out for a true country living look.
- You can use buttons as plates in your daughter or granddaughter’s doll house (what doll wouldn’t love dining off a laser cut wood button!)
- Speaking of children, why not let your children paint an inexpensive wooden frame and then decorate it with buttons. Put their school picture in – and you have the perfect gift for Grandma and Grandpa! At your child’s next party – have them make a button bracelet for a cute and inexpensive take home party favor!
- You can add buttons to a sweatshirt for a fun look or pin them into a piece of Styrofoam for a Christmas ornament.
- Flower pots take on a whole new appearance when adorned with buttons.
- These coconut flower petal attachments are wonderful accents for handbags or jackets. And to totally change up a shirt – replace the current buttons with these wonderful holiday theme buttons.